News and Events for June 2018
- Monday, June 18: Cameron Ventures starts. Again, this year our church welcomes the Cameron House summer youth day camp program, Cameron Ventures, to our facilities. We will provide space for drop-off and pick-up of children in our area. This is part of our mission service. The program is 5 days a week until August 3.
- Thursday, June 21: Bible Study at 3 pm in Pastor Jeff’s office. The materials covered will be Lesson 7, A reason to Be Here, Philippians 1:18-26. Munchies and snacks will be served. See Maureen.
- Saturday, June 30: TLC. See Anne to help.
- Jennifer’s Office Hours. Jennifer will be in the office on Friday, June 15th from
9 am – 12 pm. The rest of the week will remain the same (Tuesday and Thursday 11 am – 5 pm).
- Presbytery meeting. Last Tuesday Presbytery was presented an updated proposed contract between our church and Presbytery involving our property and the financial arrangement. Upcoming approvals by our Session, congregation and Presbytery are required for enactment.
- Covenant Cookbook: The Thursday Night Ladies are putting together a cookbook to sell and raise funds, and to be a way of sharing our favorite recipes! Please e-mail or write down your recipes (any number—the more the better!) and give them to Anne Jayne, or e-mail to JJayne@sanbrunocable.com
- Calling all Artists! Anne Jayne is asking for folks to do small drawings of food items (like a loaf of bread or a pie or can of soup, etc.) which she could use to decorate the margins, or bottoms of pages for Covenant’s cookbook which is going to be finished soon. Please see Anne for more information.
- Sunday Bible Study: Sundays after fellowship.
- Parking lot slots. Reminder for church programs and events: white – Covenant P.C., Yellow – Bay Church. For any other use of the lot please check with the office beforehand for permission and confirmation. Please have an identification on your vehicle that you are with our church. Unknown vehicles may be cited and towed.
- Facebook Page: Visit our Facebook page! http://www.facebook.com/CovenantPCSF If there is any fun news happening in your life, let us know! We'd love to get the whole church involved with updates and helping keep us all connected with what's going on in our lives and in our faith lives.