News and Events for January 2018
- Sunday, January 21: Church Annual Meeting next Sunday after worship. 2017 reports will be made, 2018 budget
proposed, and officers elected. Please plan to attend this important business meeting of the
- Saturday, January 27: Church Officers Retreat
- Sunday, January 28: Installation of Officers during worship.
- Saturday, February 3: TLC. See Anne.
- Covenant Cookbook: The Thursday Night Ladies are putting together a cookbook to sell and raise funds, and to be a way of sharing our favorite recipes! Please e-mail or write down your recipes (any number—the more the better!) and give them to Anne Jayne, or e-mail to JJayne@sanbrunocable.com
- Thursday Bible Study Bible Study is held on first and third Thursday afternoons, 3:00 - 4:30pm, in the pastor's office.
Maureen Chen and Louise Fung are leading a Bible study in Pastor Jeff's
office on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of each month at 3pm. The study guide is Ephesians –
Wholeness in a Broken World. Contact Maureen at Rmchen1080@sbcglobal.net for more
information. Next meeting January 4th .
- Sunday Bible Study, January 21, after fellowship time. This is a new Bible study on, "Who Is Jesus?
What a Difference a Lens Makes". There are nine lessons. The study magazine is on the entrance
door. The cost of the study book is $6.00, in cash or by check. Make out checks to “Covenant PC”,
with “Bible study” in the lower left-hand corner. Please join in this study.
- Parking lot slots. Reminder for church programs and events: white – Covenant P.C., Yellow – Bay Church. For any other use of the lot please check with the office beforehand for permission and confirmation. Please have an identification on your vehicle that you are with our church. Unknown vehicles may be cited and towed.
- Facebook Page: Visit our Facebook page! http://www.facebook.com/CovenantPCSF If there is any fun news happening in your life, let us know! We'd love to get the whole church involved with updates and helping keep us all connected with what's going on in our lives and in our faith lives.