News and Events for July 2018
- Cameron Ventures Our church is providing space to Cameron House summer youth day camp
program, Cameron Ventures, for dropping-off and picking-up of children in our area. This is
part of our mission service. The program is 5 days a week until August 3.
- Sunday, July 15: Session meets.
- Covenant Cookbook: Help needed in decorating this book. Please see Anne for more information.
- Jennifer’s Office Hours. Jennifer will be in the office on Friday, June 15th from
9 am – 12 pm. The rest of the week will remain the same (Tuesday and Thursday 11 am – 5 pm).
- Presbytery meeting. Last Tuesday Presbytery was presented an updated proposed contract between our church and Presbytery involving our property and the financial arrangement. Upcoming approvals by our Session, congregation and Presbytery are required for enactment.
- Covenant Cookbook: The Thursday Night Ladies are putting together a cookbook to sell and raise funds, and to be a way of sharing our favorite recipes! Please e-mail or write down your recipes (any number—the more the better!) and give them to Anne Jayne, or e-mail to JJayne@sanbrunocable.com
- Calling all Artists! Anne Jayne is asking for folks to do small drawings of food items (like a loaf of bread or a pie or can of soup, etc.) which she could use to decorate the margins, or bottoms of pages for Covenant’s cookbook which is going to be finished soon. Please see Anne for more information.
- Sunday Bible Study: Sundays after fellowship.
- Parking lot slots. Reminder for church programs and events: white – Covenant P.C., Yellow – Bay Church. For any other use of the lot please check with the office beforehand for permission and confirmation. Please have an identification on your vehicle that you are with our church. Unknown vehicles may be cited and towed.
- Facebook Page: Visit our Facebook page! http://www.facebook.com/CovenantPCSF If there is any fun news happening in your life, let us know! We'd love to get the whole church involved with updates and helping keep us all connected with what's going on in our lives and in our faith lives.